Uncoated Matte Paper CD DVD Packaging
Perfect for Vintage or Watercolor Art
- Uncoated paper is unvarnished / unfinished. It does not have
the normal aqueous topcoat that most sealed and finished papers have.
- The paper stock is soft to the touch, and very matte.
- It is also very absorbent, so you will need to allow for
ink spreading if you choose to go with this type of stock.
Fine lettering for example, is not recommend.
- Uncoated is ideal for vintage and retro pieces.
- Artistic watercolors are also a good match.