Adding a Perfect Bound Book to your Set,
Hard Cover or Soft Cover
Spiral Bound, Metal Ring Notebook
- A Perfect Bound Book is made with a spine. The pages are bound together.
To create a perfect binding / spine, one needs to have at least 28 pages.
- Hardcover Books are made by using a rigid chipboard core wrapped with either
a full color paper wrap or a fabric or leatherette material wrap.
- Softcover versions are made with thicker paper stock covers, and thinner inner pages.
- Spiral Notebooks have either a metal or plastic spiral.
- Metal Rings are available for classic notebook style.
- Notebooks for writing in typically use an unfinished, uncoated paper inside.
- Vellum paper is also available for special art designs.