Spot Gloss with Matte Lamination Printing on Packaging
- Spot UV Gloss is a special ink that can be applied to packaging
and cured under special UV lights. The result is a very shiny patch of clear ink.
- A subtler spot varnish ink can also be used if desired.
- Spot gloss is often applied over specific words, images, or colors that one wants to highlight.
- Matte Lamination is heat sealed plastic layer that provides a strong soft, velvety
protective cover over the rest of the item.
- Combining the two effects creates a strong contrast that is visual, as well as tactile.
- We can also do a special spot ink or flood on a disc surface.