Slipcases – CD DVD Titles
Custom Made Slipcases are made to fit Inner Packaging and Books. As with all of our titles, we make them to our client’s specification. These aren’t pre-made somewhere else, so we are able to customize the height and width.
- Heights: 5″, 7″, 9″and 10″ are popular heights
CD / 5 Inch Height is a good fit for jackets, jewelcases and digipaks (cd slipcase sets).
DVD / 7 Inch Height is good for tall jackets, amaray cases, and digipaks (dvd slipcase sets).
Tall 9 and 10 Inch Heights are usually for portfolio folders, jackets or double height digipaks.
Even Taller Heights are available too, for example, a slipcase set for 9 x 12″ Folder Sets or vinyl LPs .
- Widths are made to hold whatever it is we are making such as digipaks, jackets, books, booklets, notebooks etc.
Construction Options for Slipcases
- Single or Double Wall Construction – choose double wall if you want some of the material overlapped to the inside (also called “Lined“)
- Tube Style, side or top/bottom pass through
- One Spine Open
- Completely Enclosed Box Style with a tuck flap
Printing, Special Effects, Paper Stock
- Slipcases are usually full color, 4C Printed
- Fun special effects include Foil Stamping, Embosing / Debossing, and Spot UV Gloss
- Die Cuts are another great effect and can be used to create windows to the packaging underneath.
- Paper Stock is usually 15/16pt but can go as high as 21 point. Lamination can add a thickness as well.
- You can choose from standard coated white paper for crisp images, or a matte uncoated white, or even a fun, funky organic fiberboard.
Leather and Linen Box Sets
- If you’d like something more sturdy, other material options include:
Rigid box sets with chipboard core,
Linen Box Sets and Leather Box Sets